With all the doom and gloom headlines selling newspapers, there are some often overlooked facts that make this a good time to buy.
1. Low interest rates; the rates dropped overnight to 5.5% for a 30 year fixed.
2. There are more properties on the market than there have been in the last few years for buyers to choose from; it’s a buyers market, which is perfect for being a buyer.
3. Sellers and developers have adjusted to the new market climate and are willing to make concessions.
4. San Francisco rents are still rising.
5. San Francisco still has a housing shortage; and we have a good jobs economy — you will be poised to cash in on the next market cycle.